|Info:||Ge ditt omdöme|
The Red Wing Shoes Iron Ranger 8088 Amber Harness is a classic Red Wing Shoes Round work shoe and is made in Red Wing, Minnesota. The Red Wing Shoes Iron Ranger style is inspired by the Mesabi Iron Range in Northern Minnesota, a rugged area known for its iron mines. The men working in these lines where referred to as ‘Iron Rangers’, emphasising their adventurous mentality. The Red Wing Iron Ranger is easily recognised by its double leather toecap to provide an extra measure of safety. On top of that the Red Wing Iron Ranger has extra heel protection for better support. The Red Wing Amber Harness ages beautiful and all natural marks remain visible.
The Red Wing 8088 Iron Ranger has a White Traction Tred outsole. The 8088 Iron Ranger comes with black/brown taslan laces.
- Amber Harness leather (Oil Tanned)
- White Traction Tred outsole
- Width D (Medium)
- Product Care: All Natural Boot Oil, Leather Cleaner
- Sizing Recommendation
- Many customers size down 1/2 to 1 full size.
- Made in the USA
- All Red Wing Heritage products are proudly made in the USA.